Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Love Love

Today is the day of our Valentine's Day Celebration and we had lots to do to get ready for it.

We had some heart art to work on....


We needed to decorate some adorable (if I do say so myself) cupcakes for this afternoon's snack...







We needed to decorate a Valentine's holder so we could pass out our cards and treats to our friends...


And we needed to eat our special lunch - Heart-shaped Pizzas, Salad and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!






Mmmmmm!
I think that was the highlight of my day - the kids just RAVED about their lunch! I was told I was magical and amazing and it was the best lunch ever in the whole wide world and most of them ate every single bite! Even of the salad - and some had 2nds of salad because it was the best salad ever! Too funny!
And now off to finish making their yummy treat necklaces for a party favor!

No comments: