Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daycare Opening - Available February 8!

As happens as kids grow, families change, moves happen and so on, I will be losing one of my daycare kiddos to change in February, which leaves me with an opening for a new member of our daycare family!

I would love to welcome a little one, aged 18 months - pre-K. We have a great, fun, loving daycare family and I'd love to have your child be a part of it!




We love our daycare friends!

I run a licensed child care from my home and have done so for 11 years now. I pride myself on offering a quality program that provides the kids in my care not only with a fun, loving environment but one in which they can learn the skills they need to enter kindergarten with and become responsible, independent big kids!

I offer pre-school activities for everyone daily - at age 2 1/2 or as soon as they show an interest - we do crafts, small and large motor skill development, learning the alphabet and their sounds, numbers, counting, sorting, colors, shapes & more! We love to experiment with music, read books, participate in dramatic play, play outside, cook together and more!






fun arts & crafts projects!


Learning our letters.


Practicing our writing skills.


Sorting and counting.


Science Experiments.




Outside learning.


Delicious, healthy meals!


Daily quiet resting time.


Lots of snuggles & giggles!


Lots of fun together!

I'm lucky enough to be able to pass on many positive references to you. Here are some of the things they are saying:

"You were so organized and had a structured environment You didn't just stick the kids in front of the TV and ignore them. You were a second Mom to her and you treated her like she was one of your own. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to
leave my child." - daycare parent

"You are a blessed part of each of the kids' lives and they will always have fond memories as will I." - daycare parent

"We feel so lucky to have (our child) be a part of all the fun experiences you provide for him! He just loves it." - daycare parent

"Dawn puts so much time and effort in her daycare. Plus she also teaches the kiddos so much to get them ready for school. most of all, Dawn keeps the parents very informed on what your child has done on a daily basis." - daycare parent

"Dawn is not just a babysitter. She provides appropriate preschool education activities for the children in her care as well as many fun experiences. Dawn stays in touch with the school to see if she is providing the right background for the children. The children from her center come well prepared to have a successful kindergarten year" - kindergarten teacher at Royal Valley

I offer competitive rates, convenient hours, a dedicated day-care space, easy-to-get-to location, hot, healthy meals. I am CPR and first aid certified. I continue my education my participating in far more than the required in-service hours each year.

I also send home daily, a note to let you know what your child has done throughout the day and if there is anything out of the norm with him or her. You will receive a printed menu weekly and a newsletter each month.

You have more than one kiddo? I will have 3 more openings on June 1st as my current group of pre-kindergartners bumps up to the school-age group!

I am excited to talk more with you about this opening. Please check back through past blog posts to see examples of the fun we have and the learning we do together. You can reach me, Dawm Estes. via email at bdestes@embarqmail.com or the phone at 785-986-6829 with any questions or to set up an interview! Please forward my information on to your friends!

No comments: