Friday, September 4, 2009

An Update

It's been a wild and crazy week with a wild and crazy weekend to follow.



The cameras are full and I haven't had a chance to dump them. We've had a fun week talking about friends and doing friend activities with the daycare, but I haven't taken pictures :o(



I've spent a lot of time running to town and back and errands and visiting.

We've spent a lot of time with getting the house busy for a couple of big projects - painting the daycare room and starting to put in a walkway to the daycare door. I've been trying to get the house back in order and keep up with it.

I've been doing some extra baking for Tyler's birthday party tonight - and planning for rain back-up plans and games to play. I made some yummy smelling chocolate-peanut butter cupcakes at her request - I'll be posting the recipe soon.



After this weekend, my daycare room will be lighter and fun, a lot of the major walkway process will be underway, the scary teenage party will be behind us, Mom will probably be back home and resting and things may slow down enough to enjoy some evenings again. (crossing my fingers). I will feel back in control of my world again!



Thanks for your patience with my lack of updates this week - I'm hoping we'll all be back to normal soon!

No comments: