Friday, June 26, 2009

8 Things

It's been a long week without me being able to get much on my blog (or anything for that matter). I will update with some of the fun they daycare kiddos have had this week over the weekend, but for now - 8 Things. Tonya at www.tkmcdaniel.blogspot.com tagged me with this and I thought it'd be fun to share with you all! A few things about me:

8 Things I am looking forward to...

1-Garage Sale-ing with a friend tomorrow
2-School starting in 47 days!
3-Quiet time this evening
4-getting my living room finished when my family picture is hung
5-doing more stamping
6-My hair getting long enough to do something with
7-getting to enjoy some fishing
8-next week's 3 day weekend!

8 Things I did yesterday...
1-fed 10 kids breakfast, lunch and snack
2-watched the movie, Australia
3-Sweated outside with the kiddos
4-Cleaned house for my daycare inspection today
5-Bought milk (again)
6-Did laundry
7-Organized some Stampin Up promotion stuff
8-Changed about 248 diapers

8 things I wish I could do...
1-be organized enough to get cards to people on time
2-bring peace to my mom and grandparents
3-pay all my bills and then some with an endless supply of money
4-take an actual vacation
5-wear a size or 2 smaller...
6-sing
7-have self-confidence
8-wake up one morning to my basement painted, house clean, groceries bought, laundry done, paperwork caught up and breakfast fixed for me!

8 shows I watch...
1-So You Think You Can Dance
2-American Idol
3-Dancing With the Stars
4-Survivor
5-Lost
6-Extreme Home Makeover
7-The Office
8-CSI (the original one!)

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Thanks Dawn...I covet your prayers!

Haven't seen you in forever...how are you and the fam? Are you all settled in your new home? Judging from your super fun daycare pix...it looks amazing!