Monday, October 27, 2008

T's Art Contest at School - AND a contest for YOU!

The 7th grade art class at T's school created paper mache monsters recently. They gave them names and displayed them anonymously in the school library where the other students and teachers voted on them. T's was voted Overall Best by the 5th grade class. She named her monster "Hamberger Jo Barfolomew".

Isn't he cute?

I like a contest as much as the next person... I know there are many of you that check out my blog each day or each week or so. But ---- I never hear from you. You know you can leave me comments, right? Then I know you were here, I know I'm not just talking to hear my own voice. I can feel the love then, right? Well, in effort to boost my ego and to feel the love, my contest involves you giving me some comments!

For the next week - until next Monday, November 3 at 5:00pm - every time you leave a new comment on one of my (updated daily, hopefully) posts, I will enter you in a drawing for a fabulous prize! You will be entered if you become a "follower" of my blog (see the right hand size of the page). You will win a stamped journal, beaded pen, and stack of 10 cards & envelopes.

Leaving a comment is easy - at the end of each post is an underlined link that will say X comments. Click here. Type your comments in the box and type in the code it gives you . You will also need to log in using your google or blogger account. If you don't have a google or blogger account, take just a few minutes to set one up - it's free!

Good luck! I can't wait to hear from you!

3 comments:

Laura Fluke said...

That is freakin awesome....and 2 blog posts in one day. Wow!!!! You are good!
See people, it is that easy to leave comments!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I want you to feel ALLLL the love. I very much enjoy reading about your life. You keep me going.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

I always check out your blog! But I don't want you to think I am stalking you!!
Jess