Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Soooo, I'm not the best...

...at always keeping up with this blog. Some days it seems like I've got all sorts of time, and some days - well, not so much. There have been a lot of "not so much" here lately.

We've been busting our rumps to get a lot of little things done around the house so we can get it put on the market. We're almost done with all the little stuff, will put a deposit on carpet next week so it can get ordered and within a couple of weeks, hopefully, begin the process.

It's exciting, it's busy and it's scary. I've never done this before - sold a house. We'll have to find one pretty quickly to move into as well, for the daycare - it really needs to all be pretty seamless. No pressure, right?

We've worked so hard to get to this point and right now I really just want it to be done. I just want to wake up in a different house - with my stuff already there and ready to go. I want to revamp my daycare area so it works well for them and me. I want a nice area to stamp and hold stamp events. I want room to send my kids away from me for a bit of a break sometimes.

OK - enough whining. My point is. I've been busy. Almost non-stop. Some painting here, some cleaning there, some re-organization, etc. That on top of my already super busy life - kids, home, husband, daycare, stamp business, church, friends, family, etc. I'm tired.

I am tired, but I am going to jump-start things again! I've got to plan a workshop today, which means I also need to move those great swaps from Regionals off my desk, so maybe, just maybe, tomorrow I'll be able to post some pictures of cards to give you all some great new ideas!

The daycare and I are having a fun week doing some more exploring of a forest environment. I'll share more of that soon, too!

And - this past weekend we took a mini vacation to KC and visited the Renaissance Festival - I will be sharing that, too!

A plan is in place - real posts with real information and pictures soon! And now..... I'm off to start the day and feed the animals! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are making me very tired just reading. I wish you all of the best in this process, it must be wonderful, but scary at the same time. I pray that God will see you through as only He can. I look forward to more exciting news. See ya soon. Tammy