Saturday, December 18, 2010

Late Night

Last night was my annual gift to my daycare parents - a night when I'll keep the kiddos, and their siblings, through the evening til 10:00 so Mom and Dad can enjoy a night out on their own - for a date, to Christmas shop, a party or whatever! We all look forward to this night each year and last night was no exception.

I had 14 kids between the ages of 2 and 12 and with the help of 2 wonderful teenage girls, things went wonderfully!


We started the evening with dinner - pizza and juice boxes! We went through a crazy amount of pizza!









We moved on to some crafts - coloring pages,


Madison was an awesome helper!


the older girls...


the younger kiddos

sticker art,









beads and more!


Tyler and Madison were my bead helpers!!



We had some time for free play and silliness...


ring around the rosie


a little "cooking"


bigger kids playing with littler ones - love it!


some peek-a-boo/flirting!


and then the dog-piling began...






we didn't let that continue for too terribly long - wowsers!


Tyler finally got A to pose for me!

And then after some ice cream dessert,







we all settled in for a movie!









We were all tired at the end of the evening but enjoyed our time together! I hope all the parents had a great evening! We did.

No comments: