Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daddy Plays Just Dance

So yesterday was Miss Chloe's birthday and on her birthday, she gets to choose whatever she wants to do in the evening. She chose to play her new Wii game, Just Dance, with everyone. I have not laughed so hard in a long time! What a fun game. So simple - just follow the actions of the character on the screen while holding onto the Wii remote - no extra buttons to push, no levels to go through - just plan ol' fun!

The best part was watching Daddy boogie and laugh and play with Chloe! He may kill me for putting these on here, so if my body shows up in a ditch somewhere, please someone, direct the police and the prosecutors to this post so they can see the motive! Maybe I can hold off the murder by commenting that my husband Does look very nice without his shirt!!!











hee hee hee hee!!!

No comments: