Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Touches of Spring

After a long, cold winter I am so tired of seeing browns and grays and am definitely ready to see some signs of spring and some color! While I got to enjoy a day to myself yesterday and a great lunch with my hubby, (which I think we've done now once in the 12 years I've been working from home...) I did a little shopping and got to spend time browsing sales and clearances like I don't get to do with the kids with me.

This is my first time to come out of winter, begin Spring at this house and I was excited to add some touches of color and signs of growth to the house!


Lovely, pastel candles next to a little birdie...


Butterflies!


My first attempt at silk flower arranging - this makes me happy!


Just a little pop of color and a touch of green...


More pastels and butterflies...


Another touch of green...


Little birdie peeking out by the window...


The very pretty flowering plant Bronson gave me for our anniversary - gorgeous (hope I don't kill it!)


A couple little birdies...


A couple little flowers...

Come on, Spring! I am ready!

No comments: