Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You're Invited - Come Craft the Day Away!

I'm so excited to be getting ready for a fun day in just a couple of weeks. An ALL DAY STAMP/SCRAP get-together! I want anyone and everyone to come join me!

Saturday, December 5 from 9am - 9pm.
Hoyt Community Building


Bring your projects - scrapbooking, cardmaking, gift-making, photo-organizing - whatever!

Come stretch out in the spacious Hoyt Community Building;

Work on your projects;

Enjoy a day with the "girls" and some fun and friends;

Register for door prizes - You can be registered for door prizes (stamp sets!) by RSVPing, Being new to one of my events, Paying in advance, Placing an order any time between now and December 5;

Borrow any of my Stampin' Up! stamps, inks & punches & die cuts; (I will not have paper or consumable materials available for purchase on a cash & carry basis, but will have the above items available for your use at no additional charge! If you need paper, ribbon or accessories, I'll be happy to help you get them ordered through Stampin' Up! before then! Reply with your email address and I'll send you information about my Black Friday sale, too!)

Shop "Garage Sale" stamps (and bring your own to put in the sale! - If you have crafting supplies you want to get rid of, mark them with your name and desired price, bring them this day and let the other gals shop!);

Participate in a card swap - sign up with me by Thanksgiving to make a set # of cars (# dependent on number of people participating), turn in those cards to me on the 5th - receive one card back from everyone participating!

Enjoy the yummy snacks, lunch and dinner I'm making for you (tea, coffee and water available for drinks);

Sign up to make up 6 different Christmas Card designs! You choose how many of each design you want to make! (Only $1.50/card - must be signed up for in advance; see designs below!)

This is the perfect time to work on your Christmas cards, work on Christmas gifts or just get away from the hubbub of the season for a day!

The cost is only $30. (or if you can only come part of the day - come from 9am-3pm or 3pm-9pm for only $15!)

Please sign up to reserve your spot now so I can plan materials and food. Invite your friends!

Need adhesive? I will be placing a bulk adhesive order next Wednesday to arrive by December 5! Only $2.50 for each Tombow refill. Just let me know how many you want and send payment to me before then!

Email: dawnstamping@embarqmail.com, comment here or call me at 785-986-6829.

Card #1


Card #2


Card #3


Card #4


Card #5


Card #6

No comments: