Monday, November 9, 2009

Friday Night Stampin' Fun

Friday night I hosted one of my favorite stamp classes each year - our Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack! I designed 6 different Christmas cards and everyone got to make 2 of each of them, going home with 12 cards! We had a small, but fun group of gals and had a blast making cards together!


The concentration was intense at times with Brandi, Jessica, Kim and Sandy - glitter, ink, stamps - lots to play with and keep track of!


Mary and Phyllis were working hard, too, but stopped to enjoy some yummies!


Adrianna - Well, it must be told that she burned her sweatshirt with the heat gun. I have no explanation, but it made for lots of giggles!


Laura and her oldest girl, Gaby, had lots of fun stamping together! Too cute!

We made a nice variety of cards with a nice array of colors and styles! Now, to start making my own Christmas cards to send out!











No comments: