Friday, July 17, 2009

Child Care Opening Now Available

It's always more hard to fill spots in the summer for some reason, so I thought I'd throw it out here - in case one of you has a need for great child care or knows someone who has a need or knows someone who knows someone.... you get the picture.

I've got a spot in my licensed home child care available right now for one toddler or preschooler (aged 18months - pre-kindergarten).

While in my child care your child will:
* learn social skills by playing with other children of various ages
* learn to safely explore their environment and discover new things
* learn skills needed for entering kindergarten through daily pre-school activities
* play - use their imagination with friends or on their own, play with a variety of toys to help spark that imagination, practice their fine and large motor skills and more
* become used to a routine that is not set on a strict schedule - we have many set activities at about the same time each day while leaving plenty of time for spontanaeity
* Learn to eat and enjoy a variety of healthy meals as I fixed hot, home-cooked meals for breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack
* Enjoy plenty of fresh air an exercise daily as we play in the large play-yard
* Increase skills of independence such as eating independently, helping cleaning up after meals and playtime, helping others and more
* Enjoy lots of music, singing and dancing
* Develop a love for books and reading
* Create beautiful masterpieces with many arts & crafts projects
* Feel a part of a tight-nit group or "family"
* Enjoy a space dedicated to the daycare
* and more!

While in my child care you will enjoy
* a convenient location - right in Hoyt, close to the highway and schools
* competitive pricing
* my 10+ years of experience with home-based child care
* my on-going training efforts
* excellent communication from me - daily notes about your child's day, weekly menus, monthly newsletter and blurbs as often as I can on my blog - with pictures of your child enjoy their time!
* Many positive references
* and more!

Please forward my information to anyone you feel may benefit from placing their little one in my care while they work. Browse back through previous blog posts to see some of the fun and learning we've done. Call me to set up an interview or with questions. THANKS!

Dawn
785-986-6829

No comments: