Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting to Know Me... And You.

I got this questionnaire in an email from my friend, Kim. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post your answers in the comments and then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING me or email your answers to me and send this to a bunch of people you know. I want to see your answers! I love these things where I get a little insight on the people I know....

1.What is your occupation right now? child care provider (chef, maid, nurse, teacher, accountant, professional organizer, singing sensation, dancing star, actress, librarian, and much more!)

2. What color are your socks right now? no socks, no shoes

3. What are you listening to right now? my children stomping through the upstairs, the sweet sound of deep sleeping from 7 children!

4. What was the last thing that you ate? left over ribs & a baked potato (too much of it, too!)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes - learned on the "3 on a Tree" Plymouth Valient my Dad brought home for me... Man, I hated that car, but I can appreciate the good stories I have from it now!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my husband

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, more thankful than anyone can imagine for the friends I've made through getting started with Stampin' Up.

8. How old are you today? 36.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? ummmmm, none....

10. What is your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper

11.Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, regularly and about every color imaginable

12.Favorite food? Mexican

13. What is the last movie you watched? Volcano w/Tommy Lee Jones

14. Favorite day of the year? December 25 - I love love love to watch the excitement from the kids!

15. How do you vent anger? cry, vent to friends and family

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved Barbies. My least favorite toy was a huge stuffed rag doll, I was so scared of that thing!

17. What is your favorite season? Fall; is it here yet?

18..Cherries or Blueberries? neither.

19.When was the last time you cried? Saturday

20. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, laundry basket (actually pretty clean right now!)

21. What did you DO last night? Loaded up with everyone to buy fireworks, spent an eternity picking out our loot - the kids each got to pick some on their own too and made some very responsible choices!, went to pick up a Papa Murphys Pizza, realized the fireworks place had overcharged us by a ton, took the fireworks back in, had them re-ring them, got our extra $35 back!, came home, cooked pizza, watched a movie together, went to bed...

22. What are you most afraid of? something terrible happening to my kids; being alone

23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese & spicy

24. Favorite dog breed? Love Boxers, am Mama to 2 weinier dogs

25. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

26.How many states have you lived in? One

27. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

28.What is your favorite flower? Sunflower or Lilac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.What is your occupation right now? Lease Administration Supervisor for Payless

2. What color are your socks right now? no socks, sandals

3. What are you listening to right now? country music

4. What was the last thing that you ate? chili dog (last night)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my husband

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she is an amazing daycare provider!

8. How old are you today? 37.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? basketball, football, just about ALL sports

10. What is your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper

11.Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes

12.Favorite food? Mexican

13. What is the last movie you watched? Bad News Bears

14. Favorite day of the year?
My kids bdays

15. How do you vent anger? cry, vent to friends and family

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? softball glove

17. What is your favorite season? Winter (I'm not a single mom because my husband is home from farming more)

18..Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

19.When was the last time you cried? Not sure, I know I will probably cry tomorrow

20. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes

21. What did you DO last night?
Picked up my badly neglected house, did laundry, made cookies

22. What are you most afraid of? something terrible happening to loved ones; being alone

23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese & spicy

24. Favorite dog breed? Lab

25. Favorite day of the week? Friday

26.How many states have you lived in? One

27. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

28.What is your favorite flower? lillies

Barb