Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stamp Camp! Celebrating the New Catalog!

Last month, nearly 4 weeks ago now (Yes, I'm a horrible blogger!) I hosted a stamp camp celebrating the release of the brand new, fabulous, beautiful, exciting Stampin' Up Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog! And, celebrate, we did! Nearly 2 dozen of my favorite, fun stamping friends showed up to the Community Building with me. We talked, we laughed, we ate and most importantly -- we stamped!

I designed (/copied) 6, gorgeous (if I do say so myself) cards for everyone to make. The gals all made 2 of each design -- 1 to keep and 1 to share. I used stamp sets and accessories from the new book to let everyone get a feel for them before they started making their long wish lists! I also used several stamp sets from the Sale-a-Bration promotion so each gal would be enticed to spend their $50 to earn one of those sets for FREE! (And Don't Forget - this promotion ends on Tuesday, March 31 - get your orders to me before then!)
Lookit all those gals, working hard!
Kelly - workin' hard with that ribbon... THANK YOU for being my "guest demonstrator" tomorrow!

Beautiful Butterfly card using the Simple Friendship stamp set

Julie and Laura

Sympathy card using the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set and some heat embossing and sponging
Laura, Amanda and The Big Shot!
Watercolored rose card from Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set

Brandi and Kim
Sweet little flower card using Ever After stamp set (which I can't find now; did I loan this to anyone?!)
Stamping and chatting; Chatting and stamping - doesn't get much better'n that!
We had a great time and I'm looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow night when we'll take a back at 6 techniques that are oldies but goodies! Hope to see you then!

No comments: