Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas!

I love Christmas. I love the excitement of getting ready to surprise my kids with things they really want. I love watching their faces as they open their gifts. I love how happy they are and I love watching them enjoy their stuff.

This year was a doozie! Nana really hooked the kids up this year with a Wii. We've known since before Thanksgiving and have spent the last month poo-pooing the game system to them, saying we've already got a video game system, we don't need another, it costs too much, I've heard it doesn't work very well, it looks stupid - you know, everything we could in order to make them believe they'd Never in a million years be getting one!

Nana gave it to them all together, wrapping it in 3 packages within each other so each kid could open one layer.

Here is the moment when they realized what it was! Priceless!



They got some other things this year, too. S has become very interested in Bakugan. I don't really get it, but he got a lot of Bakugan stuff, and some "spy gear", too.



T got some clothes and art books and supplies.





C got a FurReal puppy that she is in love with. Her name is Sam. And Polly Pockets - she loves those teeny tiny little dolls, as does my vacuum cleaner...





It was a great Christmas for everyone. We all feel very blessed and happy - ready to see what's in store for us in the new year!

No comments: