Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lights, Camera?

For the past couple months, T and I have been rehearsing and preparing for our church's production of Christmas According to Scrooge. Performances started 2 nights ago, and I am having a blast. I don't do anything major, no big role, no singing parts (lucky for you...) - but just a part of the cast, but being part of a stage production again is more fun than I can describe. Maybe it's my friends that are doing it with me. Laura kind of twisted my arm to get me to join the cast, but I've not regretted it since I did. We cut up, we goof off and we enjoy being together and getting to know the other cast members.

(Look at how sort she makes me look - keep in mind she's in flat boots, I have on heels!)
And then there's the fact that we get to wear these fabulous costumes - wigs and all! (Really not as excited about that, but hey - gotta make it fun, right?) Laura made our costumes - pantaloons included.


Laura plays Mrs. Cratchit; she and Lyle and their "family" have been doing a great job!


Last night the rest of the "sisters" came to witness our talent in the play and afterwards we all went out to dinner. "Baby Mama" documented these pictures showing the glory of us in our costumes - Really, thanks for that... We had a great time and this morning, even on 5 1/2 hours of sleep, I'm ready to do it all over again!

1 comment:

Laura Fluke said...

Very nice- I was going to email you to see if you had seen the pictures yet...hehehe! You and Laura R do a great job!