Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Card Ideas

Yes, I know it's been a couple weeks since I went to the Regional Stampin' Up! Conference in KC. Yes, I konw it's been a couple weeks since I promised some pictures of some of the swaps I got. Yes, I know I promised more stampin' stuff on this blog than what I've done. I'm tryin', folks - it can only get better, right!?

Well, here's a start. Here's a sneak peek at some of tmy favorite cards I was lucky enough to pick up when doing my swaps. There are a ton of great ideas here and I cannot wait to play and share them with you! I see some new 3D crafty items coming together in my head soon, too! I plan on sharing those soon, too!

I didn't take pictures of every card, but here are a few groupings:

Christmas Ideas:


Blues:


Pinks and Red:


Autumn-y:


3D:

No comments: