Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dishing...

I saw this idea on a blog I've been reading, Imparting Grace. A blogging friend of hers, Amanda at Serenity Now is connecting bloggers together through




- connecting to support, learn and entertain each other. To get the ball rolling, Amanda is asking us to answer some questions about our blogs.

Q: How long have you been blogging? Why did you start blogging?

A: I started blogging a couple years ago. I started because it appealed to my love of writing and thought it could be a good journaling experience.

Q: Tell me about your blog's title. Why did you choose it?

A: I honestly chose my blog's title because I didn't think the blog would end up meaning much of anything to anyone except me and that it would be filled with just the every-day, ordinary things of my life - which are vital to me, but can't be that important to anyone else, therefore - li'l bit of nothin'...

Q: What do you blog about?

A: I started the blog with the intention of evenly posting about my family, my Stampin' Up! business and my daycare, but it has grown into mostly a blog about my daycare and I'm so happy with that. There are times when I post about the other things in my life, but I've realized the great tool the blog can be in my business life and I'm loving utilizing it!

Q: What is your favorite thing about blogging?

A: I love being able to share the things the kids and I do throughout the day with their parents when they can't be together! I think it gives them a connection! I love being able to capture special moments and share them!

Q: If you had to choose one famous person to becomes your blog's next devoted reader, who would you pick?

A: I could really care less about a famous person being a devoted reader, I'm thrilled to be able to share with my daycare families, potential future families, friends and families! I have no grand expectations of my blog growing to have thousands of followers. It is designed to be a communication tool with the people I know and I'm more than happy if they continue to visit and enjoy it!

Okay, that's a little bit about me. Now it's your turn: tell me about yourself, please! And visit Amanda to dish it with her!

No comments: