Thursday, July 9, 2009

Love This Smile

My baby, who is quickly reaching that "no longer a baby" point, is just flat out gorgeous. She has always had the best little smile!
Lately, that precious little smile just keeps getting holes in it. Up until a couple weeks ago, she had only lost 2 teeth - the bottom front ones, and they've been grown in for a long time. She lost first a top front tooth and thought that was too much fun.
About a week and a half later, she pulled the 2nd top one - gettin' a little goofier.
Last night... She pulled another bottom one. OK, pretty stinkin' goofy. Before I had even gotten the camera out to document this 3rd hole in her grin, she'd gone and pulled another bottom tooth! Four teeth missing. Four holes in her smile.
All I can say is, I'm kinda glad I don't have any pictures scheduled! Still gorgeous, but definitely on the goofy side for a while... And, now I have to figure out -- were all these teeth really ready to come out or does she just really like the money she gets from the tooth fairy??

No comments: